We are looking for an experienced housekeeper to join our family home in the Inner West (Five Dock/Drummoyne, NSW area).
The focus of this role is making sure that the needs of the owners are happily met at all times with a positive attitude and that the home is maintained in immaculate condition consistently. You will need to be adaptable, flexible and a great multi-tasker.
The working hours will be from Tuesday to Friday. Approximately 30 hours per Week (permanent position). Above award wage with Superannuation etc. The flexibility of hours is required depending on the needs of the homeowners for example assisting events & special occasions.
Day-to-day activities include:
- General house cleaning
- Laundry duties
- Changing of bed sheets etc
- Running errands
- Pet care
- Food preparation & cooking
- Home liaison (welcoming guests, serving drinks, etc)
- General yard care
- Garbage disposal
Basic cooking skills are essential with a focus on healthy meals.
We need somebody who is:
- caring, trustworthy & loyal
- reliable & responsible
- understand good hygiene & safety
- be able to commit to the long term
When you apply, please state:
- your location
- the visa you hold to determine your right to work in Australia
- previous experience
- if you currently hold a drivers license
To apply, please email your details to Rada.
Get more stories like this in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive regular updates.