US VISA Renewal, Philippine Passport Holder currently Australian Provisional Resident?


My husband and I are planning to go on a vacation in the U.S. around late 2008, however my U.S. visa is going to expire in March 2008 and will husbad does not have a U.S. Visa. We both hold Philippine passports however my husband is a resident of Australia but I was only a temporary resident. . . Does anyone know how we can apply for a VISA and how it is? Thanks in advance


  1. As you apparently have access to the Internet, visit This Web site has been created to help you find the information about current visa policy and procedures quickly and easily, based on your own situation and circumstance.

    In most countries, you will need to make an visa interview appointment. This can be done by telephone, mail, over the Internet, or in person, depending on circumstances in your country.

    Get all your documentation ready. At a minimum, you’ll need:

    • A valid passport
    • Appropriate applications. These can be
    obtained through an Embassy or Consulate
    • Documents to support the application detailing
    employment, reason for travel and financial status
    • Proof of payment of fees


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here